Missing Icons = No Mobile Menu Icon & No Search Icon

This dev site http://appsforsocialmedia.com/aab/ had a very old X Theme 4.x version. In a previous ticket you told me how to Validate the theme, but as I was about to make this site live I noticed the mobile menu hamburger icon is missing and so is the Search icon in the Search input box.

MISSING HAMBURGER ICON SEEN IN INSPECTOR VIEW

In the screenshot you can see I’ve used Chrome’s Inspector tool to add the text NAV since the icon set is broken/missing. In this Inspector view you can see data-x-icon-s=“SQUARE” and in View Source I see that code says .

At any rate, how can I fix this? I don’t even know where to look to see if FontAwesome is installed or included?

Here’s my previous post Updating X Failed Authentication Asking to Add "purchase code" To Account? about getting X Theme validated which you guys helped with.

Hello @MediaServices,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see that the X theme is already validated. You are having the issue because you are still using an outdated version of Cornerstone (3.5.4). Could you please update to the latest versions?
Our latest versions are:

• X theme 7.2.3
  • Cornerstone 4.2.3

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.