This is the third website I am using the Themeco Pro theme for and encountered a strange situation: some very important UI elements seem to be missing (see image).
1. I cannot manage my “Saved Templates” or export them!
2. Cornerstone design icons seem to be missing (e.g. Load/Save Template, Duplicate Section/Row, Row Layout by Device)
- I have re-uploaded Cornerstone via FTP.
- I have debug enabled but can’t find any indication for the cause.
- I have also set WP_MEMORY_LIMIT and WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT to 512M in wp-config.php
- I have also reverted to default WordPress theme, deleted Pro theme, downloaded latest release from Themeco portal & re-installed… The problem persists.
Using Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120