Missing Critical UI Elements (Pro 3.0.4)

Hello,

This is the third website I am using the Themeco Pro theme for and encountered a strange situation: some very important UI elements seem to be missing (see image).

1. I cannot manage my “Saved Templates” or export them!
2. Cornerstone design icons seem to be missing (e.g. Load/Save Template, Duplicate Section/Row, Row Layout by Device)

Attempted Resolve:

1. I have re-uploaded Cornerstone via FTP.
  2. I have debug enabled but can’t find any indication for the cause.
  3. I have also set WP_MEMORY_LIMIT and WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT to 512M in wp-config.php
  4. I have also reverted to default WordPress theme, deleted Pro theme, downloaded latest release from Themeco portal & re-installed… The problem persists.

Using Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out.

That’s seems to be related to SVG Font related issue (icons are fonts), I did initial checking but I can’t confirm it from the front. Would you mind providing your admin login credentials in the secure note?

Thanks!

Secure note added - please let me know what other information I can provide.

Thank you!

Hey Alex,

Thanks for the credentials. I opened your home page in Cornerstone and all icons are showing up. Here are some screenshots.

I believed you have followed the solutions given in similar threads such as these:

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.