Missing navigation icons in Pro

I’m working on a couple of projects with Pro and have discovered a common problem on 2 sites now. One other site is not showing the problem.

The navigation icons in the bottom left hand corner of the mani vertical nav bar of Pro are acting strangely. The items in the “center section” (the section between SAVE and JS/CSS) are missing. SAVE is always visible, and JS and CSS are always visible, but the others have disappeared.

They are still operationally there, ie if I hover over that area I can make the action happen, but it’s like driving blind as the icons are missing.

I have attached 2 images to illustrate.

Any ideas??

Regards,

Doug.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Is both of your site on the same server or they are hosted separately? To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply.

Both sites that are experiencing this particular behaviour are hosted on the same server. So is the site which is not yet displaying this behaviour.

I have my own virtual server in a data centre in Sydney and these sites are hosted there.

I have attached URL’s, Usernames and passwords in a attached secure note.

While you are looking on the murraywylie.com site, could I ask you to look at one other matter in the footer builder? I have built quite a simple global footer which looks fine with the builder and within any mobile browser - such as Blisk. However, It doesn’t look right on a mobile phone. I have an iPhone 6S Plus.

Regards,

Doug

Hi there,

Your site is loaded in SSL, but the icons (SVG) files are loaded from CDN. Those missing icons are from that blocked SVG file.

cs-vendor.js:sourcemap:3753 Unsafe attempt to load URL https://{YOUR_DOMAIN}-6ebd.kxcdn.com/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/svg/interface.svg?v=2.0.5 from frame with URL https://{YOUR_DOMAIN}.com/x/. Domains, protocols and ports must match.

Please turn off your CDN under your cache plugin, or if you wish to continue using that CDN (eg {YOUR_DOMAIN}-6ebd.kxcdn.com) then you should contact your hosting provider and let them configure it and allow it (ALLOW-ORIGIN).

_Just replace {YOUR_DOMAIN} with your domain with no .com _

About Murray’s site, the login credentials have no admin capability, I can’t compare what’s within the footer builder and the actual footer. Please grant admin access, and a screenshot what you’re seeing on your phone.

Thanks.

Many thanks.

I have removed *.svg from the list of files types to be delivered by the CDN. That has resolved the issue.

re: Murray’s site, I have made the “themco” user an administrator. Sorry for that oversight.

I have also attached 2 screen shots of how the footer is looking on my iPhone.

Again, Many thanks.

Doug

Hi there,

I suggest that you add another container or if necessary bar to the Footer Builder, use the same items there but in the customize tab set it to show only for the mobile view, then use the flexbox section and set them to show as columns, not rows that should do the trick:

Using this method you will have two versions of your footer, one suitable for desktop and another one suitable for mobile and they will show accordingly depending on the viewport size of the device which is used to show your website.

Thank you.

Hi there,

I’m having the same problem, but can’t figure out if it is the same as the site above or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated! My site is:

landonmayer.com

I’ve attached a secure note with the login info.

Thanks!

Hello @Aistheta,

Thanks for updating this thread. At this time we kindly ask that you open you issue in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.