Minor sizing issues

Can’t figure out why this is rounded and not straight.

My column’s are not even

Lastly the boxes don’t seem to size the same in each section as they do in another. It’s weird. I’m just trying to size these black boxes to fit on a screen all at once with the reset of its section

Hello @detech,

Thanks for writing to us.

For your first query

It seems that you have set the border-radius as 9px on the Header Bar. Please set the Header bar border-radius as 0px or OFF it.

For the 2nd query, it seems that you have set the margin and padding of the Row and column just because it is not showing properly. Please make sure you have set the same margin and padding os all the Rows and columns.

If it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I do not see the header bar, Looks like that bar is called Top Menu but it doesn’t have the radius from what I can see on any of the five parts that make up the header.

Hello @detech,

It seems that you have resolved the black boxes already.

For your header, you have added a custom inline element CSS in your “Top Menu” bar.

$el{
  border-radius:9px;
}

I went ahead and already removed the CSS. Kindly check your site now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.