Menu not showing on homepage

Hi,

I have created a menu and assigned it to ‘all pages’ and can see it on the edit page.
However when I view the homepage outside of the pro editor the menu does not display.
Oddly enough it does display on every other page.

Here’s what I have done to try and fix the issue:

• Checked the menu conditions to ensure it includes ‘homepage’ as well as ‘all pages’
  • checked the homepage template is set to ‘No Container | Header & Footer’
  • Cleared cache and tried on multiple devices/browsers

Im using the latest version of Pro and Wordpress.

Here’s the site link:
http://www.mysocialenterprise.org.uk

Hello @Nate_Sheridan,

Thanks for writing in! I can confirm that there is no menu on the homepage when you are not logged in. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your header settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
I confirm that you can access and make changes to my site.

Thank you in advance

Hi @Nate_Sheridan,

Thanks for providing all your details!

The reason why there’s no menu on the homepage because of the priority of the C-19 menu. It is set to view on the homepage with a Priority of 0 means it will override the entire menu.

To fix your issue, I went ahead and change the priority of C-19 to 10 and Main Menu from 1 to 0.

This is how it looks when the user’s logged out.

To know more about the priority, please check this out:

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

That’s brilliant, many thanks!

Is it possible to have 2 menus assigned to all pages, where one sits on top of the other so they are both visible?

Hello @Nate_Sheridan,

Yes, You can create another menu from Appearance —> Menu then you need to to your Pro header builder —>Add another Navigation Element and then assign the Menu that you have created.

Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

header-menu-Headers-Pro (1)

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.