Menu Drag and Drop not working with Pro Theme (Theme issue confirmed)

Dear ThemeCo

I have Pro version 3.2.3 version. Today I was trying to edit the menu section by adding a page and dragging and dropping it in to the correct location. It was extremely sluggish and would freeze when trying to nest the menu you item into a submenu.

I did install a new Jquery Lightbox plugin, so I deactivated the plugin, then I purged all caches. Still had the same issues. So I went in and swapped the theme out for the standard default WordPress theme and that fixed the issue immediately, then I just went back in and swapped the theme back to the Pro theme and the menu issue returned, sluggish or locks up.

I can work with this for now, just thought you might want to look into this issue.

Regards

David Terrazas

Hello David,

Thanks for writing in! In some cases, your issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Increasing PHP Memory Limit
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.