Menu displays differently on home page than on other pages

I have a strange thing happening on a site.

If you go to https://mahaloheatingandairconditioning dot com, click on Products and then click on Bosch, it will take you to a page where you can click on either IDS 1.0 or IDS 2.0

On the menu (except for the Home page), if you hover over Products, you’ll get a drop down (green) and you will see all the products. There’s an arrow next to Bosch and that will lead you to either 1.0 or 2.0

However, on the Home page, if you hover over Products (white), there’s a space under Bosch and the arrow is next to the space instead of the word Bosch.

Any ideas why the menu displays differently?

Hello Cheryl,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your custom header and click the navigation inline element. Find the “Navigation > Sub Links” tab. You need to set the Child Placement to “Row” and then set the horizontal alignment to “Space Between”.

If needed, set the left and right padding to 0 .

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!! I never in a million years would have figured that out on my own.

Hi Cheryl,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.