Menu button inline mobile alignment

Hi there,

I am running a staging site on plasticsplatform.org. I would like to first validate my license. For some bizzare reason it wont accept my license code when I hit enter. Any ideas for fixing this one?

Additionally, I’ve found that my mobile navigation button looks weird (no bottom spacing) when the dimensions of the screen get small. Is there an easy fix to this?

Thanks!

Phil

Hi there,

Would you please be more specific with screenshots and step by step guide on how to recreate the validation issue?

I suggest that you double check the steps mentioned here.

I also suggest that you follow the steps below:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options and/or Child Theme and test the case.
  3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  4. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still experience the problem kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Thank you Christopher for your response! Disabling all plugins certainly solved the issue. I am using all in one wordpress security so there may have been an issue there…

Do you think you could assist me with the mobile navigation button. When reducing the screen size, the mobile button alignment loses its optimization, and starts sticking to the banner below. It will be great to either give it some spacing so it does not stick to the banner. Alternatively, it would be great to stack the mobile nav button when the dimensions of the screen decline. Any advice or assistance appreciated!

Thanks again,

Phil

Hi Phil,

These codes should get you started:

@media (max-width: 480px) {

.x-navbar-inner {
        text-align: center;
    }

.x-brand {
        float: none;
    }

.masthead-inline .x-btn-navbar {
        float: none;
        display: inline-block;
        margin: 10px 0 25px;
    }
}

This will adjust the placement of the logo and the mobile menu button to the center and place some space around the menu button for mobile devices.

• You can find more info on how to check for CSS selectors here.
  • Then information about writing your custom CSS here.
  • And read more about media queries here.

Hope this helps.

Perfect,

That really did do the job thanks Jade!

Phil

On behalf of @Jade, you are most welcome!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.