Menu and Submenu for Desktop and Mobile

Good Afternoon,

I am trying to setup the menu on the X Agency theme so that when the menu item is not selected it stays the default grey. When visitor hovers over the item i want it to change the text to red along with the shadow line which is currently blue. Then when item is selected and the visitor is on that page I would like the current item to remain red. Then when item has a submenu I would like the sub options to be capital letters and bold like the main menu. The sub menu item should be grey and turn red when its hovered over. Then when the visitor visits the sub menu page I need the parent menu item text stays red along with the sub menu.

Now the above needs to be for both the desktop and mobile.

Can you please provide me the CSS code required to accomplish this. I have been banging my head against the wall for hours.

Best,

Tom

Hello Tom,

Thanks for writing in!

The navigation menu can be changed in X/Pro > Theme Options > Headers > Links - Color.

Note: We are unable to provide support for customizations under our Support Policy. If you are unfamiliar with code and resolving potential conflicts, you may select our One or Care service for further assistance.

In the meantime, please check out this old threads:

Best Regards.

Hi that worked well. The last question I have is how to change the shadow of a parent menu to red when the sub menu item is hovered over? Currently when a parent menu item is hovered or selected the shadow and text turns red. The same goes for the parent when a sub menu item is selected. The issue I have is that when someone hovers over a submenu link the shadow goes from red to the default blue. How do I correct that?

Hello Tom,

The menu item shadow still came from the site link color settings. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.