Memory error after upgrading Wordpress and Cornerstone

After upgrading to the latest versions of Wordpress and Cornerstone, we are experiencing a PHP memory error. This has happened on multiple sites that have Cornerstone (and X theme). Not sure what the issue is, but downgrading Wordpress to 6.1.1 fixes the problem.

Hello @zaissco,

​Thanks for writing to us.

​In case you have updated WordPress 6.2 just because the website is not working properly. I would suggest you please have a look at this thread to get rid of this issue.

Hope it helps
Thanks

I never figured out what the problem was, but I was able to upgrade all of our Wordpress sites by updating the themes first, then Cornerstone, then other plugins, and the Wordpress core last. If Wordpress got updated automatically first, we got the memory error.

Hello @zaissco,

Yes, in case you would update the WordPress first then you may get the memory error so if you want to update the WordPress core to 6.2. I would suggest you please make sure you have the latest version of the theme. If you still have any issues please please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • FTP details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.