Mega Menu missing

Hello.
We did an update of Pro from 5.1.5 -> 6.3.8
Our Mega Menu elements are not visible when the trigger is clicked. I suspect they are being rendered outside the browser window’s boundaries.
If the menu is active, a change to the browser window size will cause the menu to appear in the correct place.

What can we do yo resolve this?

Thank you

Hello @redpupmedia,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to aggressive cache, I would suggest you please purge all the cache and temporarily deactivate the cache plugin. Please clear your browser cache and then recheck it again. I would also recommend you please clear the "Clear System Cache " For that you need to go to the cornerstone–>settings —>system—>Clear system cache.

If it doesn’t work we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you. The site was moved to a different server for testing this issue and the issue followed.
We have cleared all caches. Reviewing common issues.

Hi @redpupmedia,

I have checked the video and your website but didn’t find the issue described in the video. I have seen in that video, the mouse pointer on the Mega Menu does not show the linked(hand) pointer for the first time. But while checking on our end, it works perfectly every time.
I would suggest you I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the System Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear System Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

NOTE: The only difference is the Autocomplete Form shortcode is not working at our end, which might be the reason behind your problem.

Thanks

Thank you for the update. Does the modal always appear for you in testing?

We’ve cleared all manner of caches and tested on incognito and remote browsers and the issue remains.

Hi @redpupmedia,

The modal opens every time I click into the menu. You can find the video in the secure note. Can you please check it in a different browser or on a different computer?

Thanks

Thank you for looking again.

The issue is not related to the Off-Canvas Navigation. That is fully functional.

Inside that element, we have six Mega Menu elements (https://theme.co/docs/setup-mega-menus). These are the elements at issue.

Are these six functional for you? We have tested in multiple browsers across different computers and network connections.

Thank you

Hi @redpupmedia,

Sorry I misunderstood the issue, but the Mega Menus are working fine at my end.

Thanks

Thank you. I appreciate your continued help.

Hi @redpupmedia,

I am using Windows 11 and Chrome the latest version. I would request you please mention the device, browser name, and version and also the operating system you are using, so we can try to replicate the issue at our end.

Thanks

Thank you.
We continue to observe this issue in all browsers and OS’s that we’ve tested in.
Primary is latest Chrome on a Mac.

Hey @redpupmedia,

I tried to use the browserstack based on your video and the mega menu is just working properly. I suspect that this is just a specific issue on your machine. I suggest that you try to reinstall your Chrome or browsers.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for looking at this.

Hey @redpupmedia,

I believe that this is a bug in the latest release of the theme. I will forwarded this to our developers for further investigation.

Best Regards.

Thank you for the note. Please let me know if there is any more info I can provide.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.