Media Library - Stuck and won't scroll in grid mode

X Media Library will not allow me to scroll down to view my library while in grid mode. List mode seems to work but is not a preferred viewing or searching mode as it takes it out to 81 pages.
It has been like this for a couple of weeks. I assumed it would be fixed with an update but it hasn’t.
Is there a solution to this problem?

Hi Scott,

Thank you for writing in, first please do the following troubleshooting guide.

• Ensure that you are fully up to date. WordPress, Theme, and Cornerstone (Version Compatibility)

• Clear all the site caches ( plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache ) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials on a “Secure Note” so we can take a closer look.

Cheers,

Thanks Peter, I did that and found a plugin called “Enhanced Media Library” that was causing the problem.
Media library is now working correctly again.
I also have just noticed that “Slider Revolution” does not display on iphone or safari. However, it display correctly on firefox and chrome. Can you please advise on a solution?

Hello @artisticdog,

We would love to check your Slider Revolution to be tested in Safari or other browsers. First, provide us the URL of the site or page where we can find the slider before we can give you a possible solution. If you do not want to share the URL publicly, create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site or page with the slider

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

Hi thanks, no problem sharing our URL, https://www.dna-paints.com
The slider should be in the blank space top of page.

Hi Scott,

The Slider works fine on my end, it could be caching-related, please clear all your site’s caching plugins/features, and also clear your (Safari) browser’s cache.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.