MEC: Thank You Page Interval

Hello there, I am curious if you know of any conflicts that could be causing this issue.

Under booking, I have the thank you Page interval set for a very high number “1200000” before redirecting. However, no matter what number I put in after a user books an event the redirect to the thank you page happens quite quickly.

We have a test event at: https://interactstudio.com/events/human-touch-event-1-2/

We have turned plugins on and off, and the issue persists.

Thank you!

Hello Michael,

Thanks for writing in! The Time Interval is in milliseconds so 1000 means 1 second. Please input less than a minute, at least 60000 or less.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, yes, we already tried that with different time intervals and it always redirects within about 5 - 6 seconds.

Hi Michael,

There could be a custom code or third party plugins that causing the issue. I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures before we investigate the settings.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Only if none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.