Map Showing for Development purposes only - part 2

My previous post has been locked, likely due to inactivity. I had been away on vacation.

I am still struggling to get my contact page to have a google map without the development purposes overlay. I have a contact page that was created in WPBakery page builder and it is fine, the only issue is that I have been told I cannot add a google map API to it.

So I was told to use Cornerstone to create a map and add the API to that. I created a duplicate contact page and it does not translate anything from the WPBakery page builder, so I have tried to recreate the page but that is also proving very difficult.

I haven’t been able to:

1. make the top image stretch full width
  2. Add parallax background to sections (is this possible?)
  3. add the google map API to the map section, I do not have the option for map type or API on my screen.

Please only make changes to the new contact page which is in draft mode.

Help would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Hi Scott,

To see the API field, you have to switch to the Google tab:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

I was able to get the settings now by turning on advanced settings again.

I haven’t been able to get the top image to extend to 100% width of the screen.

Lower down where the contact info is, the width is 1200px, but on the WPBakery page it is 1070px, where do I set this max width?

thanks!

Hi Scott,

haven’t been able to get the top image to extend to 100% width of the screen.

The image you chose to use is a small one, and it is not a good one to have a full-width view. Another point to mention is that the Image element has a wrapper and that wrapper can be set to 100%, but the image itself should be big enough to have that effect. Having said that, I added an Element CSS code to force it to be full width:

$el img {width: 100%;}

Lower down where the contact info is, the width is 1200px, but on the WPBakery page it is 1070px, where do I set this max width?

You used the Content Area Element which does not have the max-width feature. Instead, I used the Text element and set the maximum width option there and also set the margins to be auto alongside the text-align center and it is now 1070px. You can do the same by adding the Headline element for the title.

I suggest that you check our documentation as it shows different elements and proper options that you can use:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.