Can’t get the map to work. Using the following coordinates: Latitude: 36.4993, Longitude 80.6073
And new Google API Key: (See Private Note)
Hi there,
I used the coordinates you provided and the API key you used, added a test page using the guide below:
Thank you.
I have followed the tutorials and obtained and entgered a new Google Maps JavaScript API key. I have also confirmed the Google Coordinates for Mt. Airy, N.C.
The map does not show in Layout, but does appear in Chrom link to Home page.
However, in Chrome I would like to change the color of the map to Google standard, and finally, how to I get the Marker to be placed in the center of Mt. Airy, and adjust the font, etc.?
Layout:

Chrome:

Confirmation of API:

See Cordinates:

I still need help on this. Thanks
Closed. Discovered different coordinates for Map and Marker. Tricky. Got it working by deleating Section, and recreating. again. Also discovered the “Map Hue” color feature and turned off. Thank you for your help.
Glad to hear that. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.