Navigation
This is archived content. Visit our new forum.

Tagged: 

  • Author
    Posts
  • #1056861
    renzofernandez
    Participant

    Hi,
    I’m trying to place a map in the contact page of a website but I keep getting an error and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. Here are the coords: 43.650454, -79.370425 and this is the page: http://feheleyfinearts.com/development/contact-2/

    #1056947
    John Ezra
    Member

    Hi there,

    Thanks for writing in! Please update to the latest versions of X and Cornerstone.

    To check the latest versions, please visit our Changelog

    If you still run into the same issue, please provide us with login credentials so we can take a closer look. To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

    – Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password
    – FTP credentials

    Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

    #1077242
    renzofernandez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #1077583
    Friech
    Moderator

    Hi Renzo,

    On the latest version of Cornerstone, we added a Google API Key field to the Google map element.


    screenshot

    That is because on June 22, 2016 Google made changes that they no longer support keyless access. You can read more about that here in detail. There is a link in there that you can request an API key.

    Hope it helps, Cheers!

    #1077987
    renzofernandez
    Participant

    Great, thanks for the help.

    #1078098
    Rahul
    Moderator

    You are welcome!

    #1142991
    visitcoffee
    Participant

    Hi there,

    the API Key is only working on some of my projects build with x-theme.
    In this case it doesn’t work: http://visit-coffee.com/contact/

    What am I missing?

    I’m using the same API Key as on other projects with a working map embed.

    Thank you

    #1143232
    Joao
    Moderator

    Hi There,

    Have you entered the URLS correctly when generating the API Key?

    Please watch this video and make sure you have setup your API Key Correctly.

    Thanks

    Joao

    #1164091
    solalila
    Participant

    Well, I used this solution (Google Maps JavaScript API) for two of my ThemeX pages (e.g. http://www.sola-lila.si/kontakt/), it worked for a while, but stopped working overnight (from yesterday to today morning). Even if I generate another API key and assign it to a map through Cornerstone, map stays blank/white (it does not show this error though: https://s3.amazonaws.com/community-themeco/app/uploads/2016/06/24125343/Map_Error.png, that I had before I assigned an API key).

    Anyone else having the same issue?

    Thanks, Gasper

    #1164287
    Quantum
    Participant

    Hey there @solalila Our sites have the same issues.. the maps just stopped showing on front and back end!
    I have checked a few other xtheme sites on the showcase and it appears that they are all not displaying. Can someone in X please let us know what is going on ASAP?

    #1164318
    Christian
    Moderator

    Hey there,

    Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

    – Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password
    – FTP credentials

    Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

    Thanks.

    #1164321
    Quantum
    Participant

    Hi @Christian, it is the same on all xtheme sites… Having our login details isnt going to fix it. you should be able to set up a quick test site on your end to see if its working or not surely?

    #1164382
    solalila
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #1164477
    Joao
    Moderator

    Hi There,

    Seems like Google have changed some settings from yesterday, we are investigating the issue and we will address a solution soon.

    Thanks,

    Joao

    #1281538
    gbellido
    Participant

    Hi there:
    Have the same issue
    I put the key generate following the video.
    And have the same error.

    Also edit the function.php to set the key.

    http://new.martinautos.com.ar/concesionarios/

    Can you help to solve this issue?
    Thanks
    Gonzalo

  • <script> jQuery(function($){ $("#no-reply-1056861 .bbp-template-notice, .bbp-no-topic .bbp-template-notice").removeClass('bbp-template-notice'); }); </script>