Main Navigation - Second Child Elements Difficult to Access

Hi Themeco,

We are having a problem with the second child menu (or sub menu). Moving from the parent element to the child menu that pops out to the left is very difficult, and the majority of the time the child menu disappears.

Is there a CSS fix to make it more user friendly?

Hello Nate,

Thanks for writing in! This seems to be a caching issue, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

The Secure Note has been updated with login credentials. Please let me know if you find anything, and if any files are updated, please let me know what edits were made. Thank you!!!

Hi Nate,

I just check your website but I don’t have any problem accessing your submenus. Would you mind sharing a video indicating the problem you are facing on?

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Thank you for looking into it. You can see in the video here (https://youtu.be/Hucq5VeVgRA) that when we try to go to the submenus under Freight Forwarding or Shipping Tools, you have to move VERY precisely.

I tried in 4 browsers on OSX. Opera seems to be the most reliable for navigating to it. It almost seems like a CSS issue, but I haven’t been able to pin it down.

Thanks for any input you may have!

Hi Nate,

It seems that you are using an older version of the theme and a few hours ago we have released another version of the theme with some fixes, I would recommend you update your theme to the latest one.
Please let us know if the issue exists after the update.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.