Main Nav Responsive Behavior Broken

Hello,

With the major recent updates, our main navigation does not respond down correctly anymore at smaller widths.

When the window gets smaller, the bottom row is out of alignment:

Basically, “Choose Life” should be lined up with the rest of the bottom row, and the entire bottom row should be centered underneath the top row.

This was a customization when the site was initially set up, and I am assuming the original code just got overridden somewhere. However, we are not developers ourselves and cannot even begin to troubleshoot this, and would be so grateful for your help! Thanks so much.

Hello @tmhogan,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache I would suggest you please purge all the cache so that the latest code renders properly. I would suggest you go to the Cornerstone—>Settings —> Clear System Cache.

If it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @tmhogan,

It seems that you have added custom CSS code for the menu, in order to align the menu I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code under Global CSS for a quick fix.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li {
margin: 0 -5px;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.