Main nav menu not linking correctly from footer menu links

Hi - when on the cookie policy page or any of the pages linked in my footer menu, the top nav menu isn’t working, I’m using a one page layout for my main site and then have all my policy pages separate.

It’s adding in a .com/cookies/#cyan when I want to to go back to the main page.

Sorry if I’m being dumb here and missing something obvious.

Thanks

Hello Danielle,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please have a look at this thread to learn more about how to set up the anchor link.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi @prakash_s thank you for your reply. I looked at this last week and again today and I must be stupid because I can’t see how this is supposed to work. I followed the instructions and it’s still not working so I’ve reverted back to how it was (still not working). Can you guide me through the process please?

Hello Danielle,

I would suggest you add the menu item link with page complete page URL. In your case, all the home page sections are linked with menu items so you can add the URL in the menu items as https://example.com/#your_section_ID

If it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you - I had done that and it didn’t work, now it does - maybe it was cacheing something - thank you all resolved!

Hi Danielle,

Great that it is resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.