MailChimp Integration with ConvertPlus

Hi! I’ve followed all the instructions https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/convert-plus-name-field-not-working/69159 (and on the convert plus page) - I got the API and campaign in place, etc. But when i go to Submission - Collect Leads Using – my MailChimp list is not in there. It says “Subscribe to our Mailing List” - the other options are “First” or “Custom Form”. I know it’s not a custom form… I don’t know what “first” is. I don’t even know where the “Subscribe to Our Mailing List” option came from.

But none of them are the name of my MailChimp list. I made sure my CP first/last fields used the same field codes that I’m using for those fields in MailChimp. but the data is not making it to MC. Why? PLMK - thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for writing in, base on your post, that means your ConvertPlus and MailChimp are not Integrated yet.

Have you install the Connects - Mailchimp Addon? Please go through to the following guide thoroughly.

If the issue persists, please provide us login credentials (and MailChimp API key) in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.