Convert Plus Name Field not working

Hi,

I tried to put two field for my popup (First Name and Email) which is modal popup that activated when user click a button. It was just fine if only contain email field. But when i added textfield to put First Name, it doesn’t work at all, it said there’s error in the configuration. I checked many times the tag in mailchimp and it was stated correctly in Field Name on Convert Plus. I already see Convert Plus documentation and I’m sure i follow it correctly.

As the result of this error, the Name on Connect Menu in Convert Plus only “NA”, the email was correct though and it doesn’t pass through the field to Mailchimp (only in Convert Plus).

Kindly help me what am I missing?
Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve been encountered the problem, the problem is in the uppercase sensitive. If the input want to be inserted in Name Column of Convert Plus, it should have field Name as “name”, nothing else. But the merge tag in mailchimp cannot change into lowercase, it should be “NAME” instead of “name”. So i think i should choose one either the name will be collected in Convert Plus or Mailchimp.

If you have any idea to input name both in Convert Plus and Mailchimp, please let me know.

Thank you.

Best,
Rendy

Hello Rendy,

You will need to merge the field in MailChimp and make sure that the name of the field you have created in Mailchimp should also be the same name you will use in ConvertPlus. If you use other name or not the exact case “NAME”, then nothing will be displayed in Mailchimp.

Please review the documentation again since we do not have access to your Mailchimp:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.