Logo on the Navbar

RUENEL - Is it possible to put the logo image on the far left site of the navbar AND add a new much smaller image for a small view port? Thank you

Hello Ami,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to keep the logo left side of the Navigation for mobile devices only. Please follow these steps.

1. Add a new Header Bar
  2. You need to hide this Header bar for desktop devices and display it for the smaller screen. You must hide the other Header bar on the small screen.
    https://theme.co/docs/hide-or-show-content-by-device-size

1. You need to add multiple containers where you can insert the Navigation Dropdown element and Image element for the logo.

Customheader-Header-Builder-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

I just want to add a smaller version of the logo ONLY on a small view port. I understand how to hide elements on various breakpoints, the question remains: HOW do I place an image or text ON the phone-size nav bar? I need descriptive help with: “You need to add multiple containers where you can insert the Navigation Drop-down element and Image element for the logo.” RUE, Where are you, my friend?

Hello Ami,

With your current header set up, you can utilize the Responsive Styling and set a smaller maximum width for your Image logo element. You can do that by clicking the word “Max Width” in the Image element settings and insert a smaller width for the specific screen size.

Hope this helps for you.

Ruenel, please make a short demo video of all the steps. I need the top of the image to be flush=next to the bar, no space in between. Thanks!

Hello Ami,

Please check out this video:

Hope this helps.

Thank you RUE, You’re THE MAN! Brilliant, as usual. I learned a lot!

You are most welcome, Ami.

Rue, are you also an expert on SLIDER REVOLUTION? I have a few minor questions.

Hello Ami,

Regretfully, I am not an expert on the Slider Revolution. I only know the basics of using the slider plugin. Please create another thread for your inquiry to avoid confusion in this thread.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.