Loading of lists is delayed

Hi,

I wrote in about this a while back but the thread is locked.

When we use the list element from the builder, its default setting is:

I think it is the 300ms that causes the delay? I dont really find any way to shut down the effect completely though, is it possible to turn it off, rather than turning it down to 0ms?

Thank you!

Hey @Sandberg,

Is this the List element that you are referring to?

It seems that there is an effect added in each of the Cells. Please remove that effect or unlink the effects in your Cell element settings. If this does not help, please provide us access to the site or cline the site to a staging area so we can troubleshoot.

Best Regards.

Hi,

Which of them is the cell element? This is the case for all lists on all our websites, we didn’t add anything to any of them and this seems to be the default. Is there any way to change the list element to exclude this by default?

Hello There,

Please provide me access to the site and maybe the screenshot of a particular List item so that I can do a thorough checking of the element settings to figure out if it is really an effect or a particular CSS from some other elements is effecting the Lists. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hi,

Just added info in a secure note, thank you for the help.

Hey Pontus,

Each of your lists has scroll effects, which is the reason why the text has a delayed animation. To fix your issue, you need to disable the scroll effect in each of your list items.

Hope that helps.

Hi again,

Thank’s for showing us! Is there any way to disable this by default? So we don’t need to go into the list items every time we create new ones.

Hey Pontus,

Regretfully, there’s no option to disable the scroll effect by default. You can to disable it one by one on each item.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.