Links in tab broken

I have a tab element with two tabs (Attorneys and Support Team). Each tab has a global block placed inside.

The content in the first tab displays and works correctly.
The second tab has a few issues. The links are not clickable. Hover and scroll effects also do not work but that is not a huge deal.

If i switch the order of the tabs, again only tab 1 works, so i know it is not an issue with the global block.

Problem persists in a classic tabs element as well.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello Josh,

Thanks for writing in! Please edit your Global Block and make sure that the z-index of the section is set to 1. If this does not help, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Regards.

@ruenel issue persists with adjusted z-index. please see secure note above!

Thank you!

Hi Josh,

It seems the Effect Module is overriding the pointer event on the Button element and that is reason behind your issue. Please add the following code into the Theme Options > CSS to get rid of this issue.

.x-effect-exit, .x-effect-entering, .x-effect-exiting 
{
    pointer-events: unset !important;
}

Thanks

1 Like

@tristup Thank you so much!

That fixed the buttons!

The scroll effects are still disabled. If you have an easy solution to that I would appreciate it! If not, I can live without those :slight_smile:

Thank you again for the help!

Hi Josh,

The scroll effect happen once you comes to that section first time. In this case tab contents are loaded at a time and that might be the reason why the animation happened already before you clicked into next tab.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.