Linking Image in The Grid Plugin to Product URL

I’ve created a grid using The Grid Plugin showcasing the latest products. I’ve gotten the headline to link to the products, but I can’t seem to get the images to link to their respective product URLs. How would I go about doing that?

Hi @santosfel5,

Thanks for reaching out.

I just tested the Grid plugin that pulls WooCommerce product in my staging environment then both headline and images is pointing to the product URL. In your case, we would like to check how you set up your Grid Layout. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a

I just added a secure note. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi @santosfel5,

The product image has been set as the Background image, I would suggest you use that as an image with the link or any other skin which has a similar structure with the link.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

So you can’t add a link to the .tg-item-media.holder?

I tried looking for a media element in the Elements panel within The Grid’s skin builder and did not see any media/image elements.

Hi @santosfel5,

As what my colleague suggested, you need to select a pre-built skin with the same structure as your current layout. One example is that the Pracia Skin.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Okay thank you, I’ll give that a try.

Hi @santosfel5,

Please let us know how it works for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.