Linking a column option no longer appearing in inspector

As you can see HTML Tag is set as but the Link area doesn’t show like it used to as described here as well: Link option has disappeared from Column

Hello @MulderDSM,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked on my localhost test installation it seems that it is working fine on my end. I am using the Pro theme 6.0.7. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Please clear your browser cache and then check it again, if it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks! I am on the latest version and doesn’t appear to be a caching issue. Strange. I added a secure note.

Hello @MulderDSM,

I checked your site it seems that the column link option is working when you set the HTML tag as an anchor. It ming be an issue with the browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again. Please have a look at the video given in the secure note.

Thanks

Thanks! I appreciate it!!

Hey @MulderDSM,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.