Limited Margins

How can I change the margins of my page to go full width according to the device that is viewing it. Here is the way it looks now on my desktop and I want the picture to go edge to edge.

My URL is champjunkremoval.com

Never mind I found it

Hey @gybarra777,

We are glad you’ve figured out a way to resolve your issue.
Thank you very much for letting us know.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to open another thread.

Yes - can you please help with this issue - I am trying to make the last line its own line. So I want the text. “Call the champs!” to be static on the last line

Hello @gybarra777,

In order to help you with your concern, would you mind the share your exact page URL so that we can advise you properly?

Thanks

the site is not live yet… is there a way to share without it being live?

if you see the attached file - where it says “Call the” on the top line… I want that line to start and stay on the 2nd (bottom) line. So that the bottom line would read, “Call the champs!”

Hello @gybarra777,

You need. to add a <br> code before the “Call the champs!” text.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I’ve

tried that - This is what happens…

Hello @gybarra777,

In case if the website is online and it is in under construction mode you can share the login credentials in the secure note so that we can check your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Ok - I sent the secure note thanks…

Hello @gybarra777,

What you have wanted will not work with the Headline element.
You need to use the Classic Type element instead.

Best Regards.

Ok I added the new Classic Type box, I do not know how to mimic the text style and color of the headline element. Could you please help? I left both elements on the site to use as an example.

Thanks in advance

Hello @gybarra777,

You need to use the Google Chrome Developer Toolbar to check the live HTML code and find the CSS headline element. You need to copy it and apply it to the classic type element.

You will get this CSS:

font-family: "Rokkitt",serif;
    font-size: calc(400%);
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 700;
    line-height: 1;
    letter-spacing: -0.035em;
    margin-right: calc(-0.035em * -1);
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: rgb(255,255,255);
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 35px #000;
    transition-timing-function: cubic-bezier(0.400,0.000,0.200,1.000);

You will then add a custom typed-headline on the classic type element:

So that you can come up a custom CSS like this:

.typed-headline{
  font-family: "Rokkitt",serif;
    font-size: calc(400%);
    font-style: normal;
    font-weight: 700;
    line-height: 1;
    letter-spacing: -0.035em;
    margin-right: calc(-0.035em * -1);
    text-transform: uppercase;
    color: rgb(255,255,255);
    text-shadow: 0px 0px 35px #000;
    transition-timing-function: cubic-bezier(0.400,0.000,0.200,1.000);
}

.typed-headline .text{
  color: black;
}

And then you can add CSS code into X > Theme Options > CSS.

Please note that custom coding is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom code and further enhancements should be directed to a third party developer.

Please also note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and is to help you in getting started so implementing it and maintaining the code will be out of our support scope and for further maintenance for new possible versions of the theme that may cause the customization to break, you will need to hire a developer.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.