Limit purchases to 1 item per order Check Box

Hey,
We are having a problem when the “Limit purchases to 1 item per order Check Box” is checked it is not showing a 1 on the cart/ checkout page. I messaged awhile back because it was showing it grayed out box with a 1 in it but that was not want we wanted. Now it is not showing anything. I need to it show a 1 without the box just a simple number one like it did before all the updates. This is one the checkout/ Cart page. I can send a Pic if need be.

Here is the old ticket link

Hey,

I still have not heard back. Can you help me fix this?

Hello Heather,

Can we have permission to switch to a TwentyThree theme to test the Checkout and Cart page? We need to compare the Pro theme and other theme and see how this plugin displays the checkbox field.

Thank you in advance.

You can do this on our stage site. https://staging425.odstestsite.com

It works for us with the different theme. https://staging425.odstestsite.com/product/garmin-alpha-200i-gps-track-train-combo/

Hello Heather,

You seem to have removed the WP credentials. We can no longer find it in the post above or on the other thread. Please provide your WP details again so we can investigate the issue further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your staging site WP URL
– WP staging login URL
– WP staging username
– WP staging password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey
I just added a username and Password.

Hi Heather,

You have a Site Authentication restriction on your website and the given credentials do not work. It might be for the WordPress admin dashboard.

Thanks

The auth is ods odsods

Hi Heather,

Unfortunately, the given Authorization credentials don’t work. Can you please check and reshare it again?

Thanks

Hey,
Lets try this.

Hi Heather,

I have checked it and found that you are using the Cornerstone not the X theme where the CSS code is written to hide the Quantity box for the products sold individually. If you don’t want to use the X theme, you can add the following code into the Theme Options > CSS to hide the Quantity box.

.sold-individually .qty 
{
    display: none;
}

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey,

I could not get this to work. I am not sure what I did wrong. What I am trying to do is get the number one to show on the checkout and cart page. See how the Garmin Huntview (2nd Product) dose not have a number next to it. I would like a 1 next to it. This product is one that has Sold individually checked. I did put the code under Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Hello Heather,

You are using the Renew stack and by default, the quantity is hidden when the product is sold individually. You can use this code instead to override the defaults:

/* Make sure to display quantity for products sold individually */
[class*=woocommerce] .quantity-hide {
    display: block;
}

Hope this helps.

Hey,
I don’t want it to show on the product page. Just the cart/ Checkout page.

Hi Heather,

I have checked and found that the Quantity box is not shown on the product page and is shown on the Cart page.

I am not sure whether you are using the Cornerstone or X, but it seems that both are not installed. If X is installed, you can use the custom CSS code referred by my colleague Runel, if you use only Cornerstone you can use the code referred by me.

Thanks

Ok. I see now. Thank you

Hi Heather,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.