Lightbox Issues: Used to work / Not loading images correctly

I am using a CSS selector to link my images to open in a lightbox and until recently it was working like a charm. Can you please look into what may be going on and see if there is a solution? I am unable to scroll through all the images on the page that are using the same selector.

Here is a page I am trying to have load images in this format.
http://samadamjohnson.com/projects/apparel-graphics/

Thanks!

Hi There,

The lightbox function is not working at all when I checked. I found this JS error:

VM245:1 Uncaught TypeError: a.toLowerCase is not a function
    at X (eval at <anonymous> (vendor-ilightbox.min.js?ver=2.0.6:97), <anonymous>:1:2121)
    at HTMLAnchorElement.eval (eval at <anonymous> (vendor-ilightbox.min.js?ver=2.0.6:97), <anonymous>:1:10892)
    at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
    at aa.attachItems (eval at <anonymous> (vendor-ilightbox.min.js?ver=2.0.6:97), <anonymous>:1:10716)
    at new aa (eval at <anonymous> (vendor-ilightbox.min.js?ver=2.0.6:97), <anonymous>:1:6820)
    at a.fn.init.g.fn.iLightBox (eval at <anonymous> (vendor-ilightbox.min.js?ver=2.0.6:97), <anonymous>:1:54522)
    at HTMLSpanElement.<anonymous> (cs-body.js?ver=2.0.6:1)
    at cs-body.js?ver=2.0.6:2
    at NodeList.forEach (<anonymous>)

You could try testing for a plugin conflict first. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I’m having this same issue with the latest version of X. I disabled all plugins except for Cornerstone, and the error still appeared.

Hey @samuraicow,

Thanks for updating this thread. Did the issue happened after you have updated? Please check out this documentation guide instead:

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

• Testing for Plugin Conflict
  • Theme Update
  • Child Theme
  • CSS/JS Customization
  • Increasing PHP Memory Limit
  • Disabling Cache
  • Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, kindly create a new thread first and then provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks, I created a new support ticket.

Hey @samuraicow,

We will be responding your thread shortly.

Cheers.

See: Lightbox shortcode issue in X theme v7.2.3