License won't update on change

Hello. I have been trying to change our license over from one URL to another and it is not working. I have tried several URLS like the root and wp-admin, none of them will work.

Hello Kris,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to your licenses page in your Themeco account and then change the URL assignment and then you can use the license code to validate the X theme where it was installed.

You will need to assign the URL to the license code first to avoid the location issues:

See the secure note.

Best Regards.

Hello. I have done this about 10 times, it will not work.

Hello Kris,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. Please make sure you have revoked the license from the old installation and change the URL on the Themeco Dashboard that is been mentioned by @ruenel

If it doesn’t help you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello. please see the login details below for the secure note. The site is in the main “my sites” and is labelled “marketing”

Hello Kris,

It seems that you have a multisite setup. Can you please change the role of the given WP User as a SuperAdmin? With a multisite setup, you can only validate the X theme on the main site.

Best Regards.

Ok you now have super admin rights. Thank you.

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the credentials, but sorry that account is not a Network Admin (super admin), that is only a regular administrator account.

What is Super Admin (Role)

And you need to validate the main site, it seems this (https://www.ct-group.com/marketing/) is only a sub-site.

Cheers,

I used the root domain and that worked. Thanks for your time.

Hi Kris,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.