License Validation After Domain Name Change

I’m having the same issue as License Will Not Permanently Validate

I recently changed my domain from a .test development installation to a .com live website. I used Better Search Replace to replace all instances of .test to .com already.

When I put in my Pro Unlimited license code, it says the site is validated, and it shows up in my licenses, but much like the other topic, the page and theme don’t seem to recognize that it’s validated.

Thanks,
Asher

Hey Asher,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on it properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I came back to the situation today and decided that before I share the credentials I might try it one more time (like one of the replies in the other topic thread suggested). When I went to validate the license today it appears to work correctly. Thanks for replying, but I believe this is resolved now.

Hey @asherwunk,

We’re glad that it is now working properly on your end! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.