License validates then invalidates repeatedly

I have Pro unlimited and this one site keeps saying it is validated but then unvalidates. The site itself is listed in my Pro Unlimited account but I cannot get it to stick. I have deactivated all plugins to no avail.

Hi @wowflak,

To better help you with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

After about 30 attempts it finally stuck. Issue is resolved for now.

Hi @wowflak,

Glad to know that the issue is solved.

Thanks

Hi,
I have the same kind of issue with my license. I want to validate the site I have migrated from a DEV domain to the final PRODUCTION domain… and the message still “Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.” … Could you help please ?

Hi @tombruy

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues are related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

If none of these above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @tombruy,

I just revoke your license on your themeco account, disabled all the plugins and deleted the location and once I re-enter the product key, your website is now fully validated.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Yes, it works !! Thank you very much !!!

Hi @tombruy,

You’re welcome and it’s our pleasure to help you. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.