License Key Not Working/Not a Purchase Code

The license key for one of my sites is saying: We’ve checked the code, but it doesn’t appear to be an Cornerstone purchase code or Themeco license. Please double check the code and try again.

I have checked to make sure that the domain is listed correctly (goodtherapycounseling.com) on my Licenses page and the license code (which I am copying and pasting) is being enter correctly. I have tried multiple times with no luck of connecting the site.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi @cleatus3,

Thank you for writing in, first the Cornerstone you have on (goodtherapycounseling.com) is not updated, please update to the latest version.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Second, I don’t see a Cornerstone license on your account? Please keep in mind that you can not use an X (or PRO) license for a standalone Cornerstone, you need a separate license for it.

Cornerstone | The WordPress Page Builder

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi There @cleatus3

I have checked your site URL that you have assigned to the above purchase code but I don’t see X theme installed on your site. Instead I see that you have a different theme activated on your site (best-wp).

You need to have X theme and Cornerstone plugin installed on your site in order to validate your site. Please refer to our product validation guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-product-validation/55).

If you’re still having issues, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.