Layerslider - Safari - Wordpress and X Theme

Good morning,
I have a problem with Layer slider plugin. It works well in the desktop version, as you can see here: https://hagarlane.com/chi-sono/galleria-foto/
but in my iphon, which use Safari, I can see everything (backgrond, movements, frames) but not the photos inside the frames. Wordpress Theme said that a problem of compatibility beetween Layerslider and X Theme, because I have already checked the compatibility with others plugins and it seems all okay. I have uploaded what I see in my iphone. Please, is there someone that can help me? Thank you so much.

Hi @De_Pasquale,

Thanks for reaching out.

On the desktop version, the image inside your slider is not also visible, I advise you to disable your lazy load plugin first and clear your cache.

Only if none of that help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Cramaton,
thank you first af all.
Sorry, but I can see perfectly my layerslider on my PC: https://hagarlane.com/chi-sono/galleria-foto/ and I don’t have a Lazy load plugin in my plugin page. I have problems only with google chrome incognito and with Safari, in my iphone. So, you can’t see my layerslider also in your desktop? So the problem is bigger. Can you help me, please?
Maybe you are seeing the page in incognito. With Google incognito it doesn’t work, as with Safari, but with Google Chrome normal visualization it works.

I have uploades what I can see in my desktop
Thank you so much

Hi Patrizia,

The page you link above returns a “404 not found”, did you delete or draft the page?

Please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Hi Friech,
please can you try again? In my PC the page is perfect visible.
Let me know, please.
Thank you

P.S.
I have installed right now the Lazy Load plugin, and now I can see the images in my iphone :slight_smile:

Thank you so much Cramaton. You were right. I have installed Lazy load plugin and now my problem is solved. Thank you :slight_smile:

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.