LayerSlider plugin update

The plugin LayerSlider says that an update is required. When I go to the Bulk Extension Manager, the version it updates to is Version 6.9.2 - lower than Version 6.11.2 , which is what we currently have installed. The update says Version 6.11.8 is available. Please advise.

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out!

Base on our version compatibility docs, the latest version of the Layer Slider plugin is 6.11.8. If you can’t update to the latest version, I suggest that you deactivate it in the meantime then try to update it again.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Quinn,

I also tried to install the Layer Slider on my development website and we are getting the same plugin installed. I will report this to our issue tracker so that we can update the docs and the plugin version properly.

Thank you for understanding.

Of course. Pleas let me know any updates.

Hi Quinn,

Great and we will know if there are any updates! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

I have a half-dozen sites and I have deleted and reinstalled, but it keeps reverting to 6.9.2 Layerslider. There hasn’t been an X update since April, BTW…

Hi @nedalpert,

Yes, I also confirmed it on my end and I already added this to our issue tracker. Anytime soon, they will update the docs and Layer Slider plugin version.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.