Layerslider does not show my existing slider

Hi,

I am having few issues with Layerslider

1. The plugin is active on my site but I don’t see an existing slider in the settings.

1. The slider seems to work on my home page (which I need to modify)

2. The Layerslider version is 6.9.2 if I keep updating it the message keep appearing

You have version 6.9.2 installed. Update to 6.11.8. [View version 6.11.8 details.]

Hello @baigzeeshan21m,

Thanks for writing in! A 3rd party plugin could be causing a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, it is best that we check your site settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

As for the plugin update, please make sure that you have validated your Pro theme so that the updates of the bundled plugins like the Layerslider will be successful.

Best Regards.

Thanks let me check

Hi @baigzeeshan21m,

Great and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hi I have sent the secure note. Please check.

Thanks,
Zee

Hi Zee,

Thanks for providing all your details! Regretfully, we can’t access your website due to restriction. To avoid any back and forth, I suggest that you disable the restriction while we are investigating the issue on your website.

Thank you and let us know how it goes.

Sorry about that please try again.

Hi @marc_a let me know if it is working for you now?

Hi @baigzeeshan21m,

Thanks for the credentials, I was able to login, the issue with updating with version 6.11.8 seems to be a bug, we’ve already submitted this to our issue tracker.

Regarding the slider not showing up on the dashboard, please do the following:

• Clear all the site caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors. While you’re at it, please deactivate this caching feature while we tackle this issue.

• Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Cheers,

Thanks I did that before will try again

Hi @baigzeeshan21m,

Great and let us know how it goes!

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.