Layer slider update

Hi,
I have bought a licence for Layer Slider (from themeforest). I activated the layer slider plugin, using the licence (purchase code).
When I try to update from version 6.9.2 to the latest 6.11.9, after updating the message is “success”, but the version is still 6.9.2
What can I do in order to use the latest version of Layer Slider?

Thx,
Andrei

Hello @andreiBT,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache, I would suggest you please purge all the cache and clear your browser’s cache then check it again or it would be best if you could check it in the private mode of the browser.

In case if it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you go to the Plugins—>Deactvate & delete the plugin —>Now download the fresh copy of the plugin and install it again.

Please note you must take the database and files backup before deleting the slider plugin from the site. If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Can you fix this update problem please, it doesn’t work on any way… I am waiting almost month for that Layer Slider update fix
Thanks!

Hello @godfather,

Thanks for writing to us.

I would suggest you please follow the steps of the above thread, in case if it doesn’t work for you please open a new thread and share your details there so that we can check it at our end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.