Hello dear staff,
i just installed the new update manually because my version of X was too old. And if I click “customize” it does work, but LAUNCH is not working. it keeps loading forever. thoughts?
Kindly,
Mrs X
Hello dear staff,
i just installed the new update manually because my version of X was too old. And if I click “customize” it does work, but LAUNCH is not working. it keeps loading forever. thoughts?
Kindly,
Mrs X
Hi There,
Upon investigating you are also using a quite old version of the Child Theme.
Since your child theme was implemented there was one upgrade that happened once and at this time only you will also need to update your Child Theme.
As soon as I switched to the parent theme your X > Launch opened really fast.
Please download a fresh version of X Child Theme on your Apex Dashboard and replace the existing one.
https://theme.co/apex/child-themes
Hope it helps!
Thank you! I did replace the child theme but LAUNCH is still hanging. Any idea?
I deleted through FTP the old folder of X-child-integrity-light. should I put it back?
it did not make a change.
(Maybe empty cache but what happens if i do that and how do i do it?)
By the way I’ve been busy with my site on the backend now for 3 days and I need to really get going with other things so I’d be soo happy if you can help me. I have a few other threads going on here as well… 
thanks so much!
Hello Mrs X,
X > LAUNCH works on my end (see screenshot below), since you’ve just updated your X Theme and it works on my end, probably this is a caching related issue. Please
Thanks,
Thanks. I checked too and it’s working in chrome but not in my Safari Version 9.1.3 (11601.7.8)
Not even after I cleared the cache.
Hey There,
X and Pro theme has an incompatibility issue with older versions of Safari. We suggest that you use Chrome or Firefox when changing your settings or editing a page.
Hope this helps.
Aaah that makes sense! Thank you! 
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.