Latest theme and cornerstone update breaks some of my wpml translated pages

Some translated page are fine, other are broken (empty page only header and footer are visible). Any compatibility issue I should know about?

Hello @avanaa,

Thanks for writing in! This could just be a caching issue. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello,
I have already try all of the above.
I have a staging version of the website with bare minimum plugin (only wpml and woocommerce), no caching, no CDN and I have issues in some pages that I can’t figure out. If you could look into it, I’ll get you the details on a secure note.
Cheers!

Hello @avanaa,

The mentioned page has no Cornerstone content yet for the English version. Have you translated the page manually? It seems that you did not use the builder to translate it.

Please see the secure note.

To properly translate your pages with WPML, please check this documentation:

Thanks for looking into this.
I guess I used wpml translatation editor… Is it something I should not use?
There definitely is en english version of the page as you can see on the live version of the page.

Hi @avanaa,

Thank you for the credentials, it looks like you only updated the X and Cornerstone, but not the WPML and WordPress itself. It might not be the cause of the issue but could possibly relate to the issue.

Also, if possible please update your PHP to 7.4.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.