Last Update Renders Pop Up Content Modals Wrong

Hi there,

We noticed a big drop in conversion after updating to the latest version and we found the reason. Seems all modals are now blocked, almost seems a z-index is set up incorrectly? This happened after the last update:

You can see that the modal is in the background, but the backdrop is in front blocking the sign-up form.

We use this type of modal throughout the entire website, I believe there are hundreds of modals, and after checking a portion of them, they all show the same behavior.

Would appreciate a fix, or a workaround till it’s fixed because this is hurting our business :slight_smile:

Kind Regards

EDIT: Fixed it in the mean time with some css,

Hi @stefanvandervlag,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you create a staging area and remove the CSS fix you have mentioned to investigate further about the said issue. After creating the staging area, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I have exactly the same problem, but no solution is given here? Modal is behind the backdrop and at the top of the page. Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Fot now, this is my temporary css fix:
.x-modal-bg {
z-index: 0;
}
.x-modal-content {
position: absolute;
float: left;
left: 50%;
top: 50%;
transform: translate(-50%, -50%)!important;
}

Same problem for me as well … I started my own thread here: Content Area Modal Contrast and Position Issues

Thanks for the temp fix @arnoldmeulenbeld :slight_smile:

Hello There,

We are glad you’ve figured out a way to resolve your issue.
Thank you very much for letting us know. Our developers will be informed about the issue.

@artthescience: We will be responding to your thread shortly.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.