Content Area Modal Contrast and Position Issues

Hi there,

I am glad we can now render Content Area Modal in Cornerstone, thank you for this fix/update!

There seems to be a new issue now: when the modal is clicked, it displays at the top of the page and has a contrast issue where it’s too dark.

I am not the only one with this issue. Have a look at this post: Last Update Renders Pop Up Content Modals Wrong

Please advise on a fix, since this severely affects our nonprofit operations.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Hi @artthescience,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suspect that this is just a cache on your end because when I check your event page and who we are page, they are just working fine. I suggest that you clear your browser cache or any 3rd party cache plugins on your website.

Thank you.

Sorry @marc_a but this is not the case.

I just tested on Safari in Private Mode (I don’t use this browser at all!) and I still get this for the “About Us” page (the Events page should work because I added the custom CSS code the other member suggested to that page because I can’t have it shut down):

Private Mode Safari:

I also hard reloaded Chrome (which clears all cache) and I get this:

Thanks for your help.

Hello @artthescience,

I am another staff. I checked your given page URL it seems that it is working fine at my end. Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Chrome Version 89.0.4389.128

Mozilla Firefox Version 87.0

Thanks

Thank you for your response. I have no idea how this is happening, but I am still seeing this issue on 3 browsers (Chrome, Safari and Firefox) across 3 different computers (2 of which have never loaded this page). How can this be?

Hi @artthescience,

We have checked your website and get the same output as shown by my colleagues previously. I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and in incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope that works.
Thanks

FWIW I was experiencing this too only to realize I had updated Cornerstone without updating X theme as well. Updating X fixed it. Hope that helps.

Hello Joe,

Thanks for writing to us.

Thanks for sharing the information. Yes, you are right it is always a good practice to update both X theme and Cornerstone together to avoid version compatibility issues at the same time we need to purge all the cache and clear the browser cache so that the latest code renders properly.

Have a great day!
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.