Justified Image Grid Shortcode not displayed on post

Hi,

For some posts my JIG shortcodes are not working.
As you can see in below links there is a grid showing on the 1st post created with the Wordpress editor and on the 2nd post the grid is not displayed which is created with Cornerstone. I have some posts built with Cornerstone showing the grid but I do not know why it’s not working sometimes.

Post 1 Wordpress editor

Post 2 Cornerstone

I hope you can bring clarity to this.

Thanks!

Hello @Hugoboss,

Thanks for writing to us.

To render the shortcode you can use the Text element or Raw Content element. In case if it doesn’t work for you I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache
  5. Child Theme

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please note, the issue is coming from the third-party plugin for which we don’t have tested compatibility with the theme at our end or have not received any complaints yet. Still, we will be interested to investigate and see if anything can be improved in Cornerstone, but please remember that as this is a 3rd party plugin we can’t guarantee any fixes.

To investigate it further please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

• WordPress Login URL
  • WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks for understanding

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.