Justified Image Grid Shortcode not displayed on portfolio but on page

Hi there,
can u help me? I can not find out, what the problem seems to be. I checked everything, that you suggested on the Topic “Justified Image Grid Shortcode not displayed on post” but it still does not work.

I use JIG and it works on the old (still in action) page . Now, I need to rebuild the site but JIG Gallery does not show up on the new PRO portfolio single site.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Marcuz

Hello @marcuz,

Thanks for writing in! I have investigated your issue and I ended up deactivating the Justified Image Grid plugin. It turns out that there is a conflict between the Cornerstone built pages (portfolio) with the JIG plugin. Be advised that we do not officially support this plugin. It is best that you contact the creators of this plugin and ask for further assistance on how you can make the plugin display those grid within the Cornerstone built pages (posts, portfolios).

Best Regards.

Hi Rue,
could you give me a hint, what could cause the conflict, in order to help me, when contacting the JIG support.
Thanks
Marcuz

Hi Marcuz,

It will very difficult to tell what exactly is conflicting here and it is also beyond the scope of our Theme Support. I would suggest you contact the Plugin Author on this, they can help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.