Jquery not loading correctly

Hi!

Happy 2022.

I’m still having problems with the video banner as well as my blog post page on my site.

My website still won’t show the video header as well as my blog posts. I cleared caches, rebooted, used different browsers and nothing works.

I was told by my Host provider that there’s an error related to the Cornerstone plugin and that I should delete it. (Jquery not loading correctly.)

How do I fix this? Thanks.

Hi Lea,

Like my colleague, I am also able to see the video at the Home Page. This might be the problem with cache, I would suggest you check once by clearing type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

The Blog page issue is a known issue with the latest version of the theme and has already been reported to our issue tracker for further investigation by the development team. For a temporary solution, I would suggest you use the Standard style instead of Masonry.

Thanks

Thanks. I will see if it all works…

No problem. Let us know how it goes then.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.