I've found a few minor design bugs so far in personify

I’ll detail them later when I have time… mostly at different screen sizes, things break
but overall I’m loving the level of detail and the use of components. I particularly like the two font style headlines

one thing I have noticed though is adding Mover to a test site and then adding Muse, broke the components and duplicated all the pages… maybe worth having a way to clear everything down?

Absolutely send any issues our way.

Yes being able to uninstall any Max product would be very nice. Thanks for the feedback.

In a follow up, the breaking of the site when installing Mover and then Muse was a caching issue, but I still would like to see a ‘remove’ option in the future.

One further suggestion, names of the component ‘pages’ ie atoms should include the personify name, ie atoms - muse

1 Like

I’m wondering how theme updates are dealt with - do component/element changes get re-applied to existing content? How does that work?

1 Like

We actually discussed adding the persona name to the component name. And I think your right we should definitely do that.

I’m assuming you mean Personify updates. Because you can edit the components and pages themselves. We’re going to setup a system where if you have saved one of these documents, it won’t overwrite if you import again. And that way you could get updates without losing anything. Theme updates won’t effect Personify or your content, we’ll make sure they are all solid with any major changes we do. After a certain amount of fixes on Personify we probably won’t need to update the sites as well unless we come out with a new element / feature we’d like to incorporate. There’s a few issues we’ve found that we’ll get fixed later this month.

Thanks for the feedback.

2 Likes