Issues with scrolling on desktop and mobile

Hello everyone,

I have problems with the scrolling on my page.
It does not scroll properly when scrolling from top to bottom. It also stops when you try to scroll back up from the footer.

It’s even worse on the mobile version, where I sometimes can’t scroll.
It is yout this page:
https://pincpaeony.com

Can you please help?

Thanks

Hello Ava,

Thanks for writing in! I have noticed that you are using an outdated Pro theme. Please have the Pro theme updated to version 6.4.19. You can check out the latest changelog here:

Best Regards.

Hello,

i checked and i have the Version 6.4.13 available.
As i said, it is about this website: https://pincpaeony.com

What else can i do?

Bests

Hello Ava,

I would suggest you please set the height auto of the Header Bar if it doesn’t work, we need to check your settings. I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

i shared you the credentials in a secure note

thanks

Hello Ava,

There is a new Pro theme 6.4.19 version available.

Please have it updated and clear all your caches before testing your site again.

Thanks.

I did, but the problem is still there. Please try to figure out what the problem is.

It is cearly not about the current pro version.

I tried more thing.

I deactivated the assign header to see what happens. But the probme is still there.
I also deactivated slider revolution and than wimple (because these are common plugins to make trouble) But even with them deactived the problem is there. Has to be something in the core code maybe?

Hi Ava,

The double scrollbar appears only if some of the elements are taller or similar in height to their container. I have checked your page and found that the Gap Height of the last Section > Row is the reason behind your problem. I have set it to 0 and now the problem is resolved.

Thanks

This is amazing, thank you! I checked and it worked perfectly on the home page but on all other subpages the problem still exists.
Do i have to adjust the gap hight in every page?

Hi Ava,

Yes you need to adjust the Gap Height in all the pages where you are having that issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.