Issues after update to Pro 4.0.7. #1 Editor Builder Preview not working , #2 Videos are missing

Issues after update to Pro 4.0.7.

#1 Editor Builder Preview not working, only shows header/footer template no content.
#2 Videos are missing from the live front-end view, but they do appear in the back-end preview.

I have cleared the site cache and browser cache. WP version 5.5.3. PHP version 7.3. No new plug-ins since the update.

Please advise.

Hi @littlesprouts,

Thanks for reaching out.

There’s a new update for the Pro theme which is Pro 4.0.8 . Please update your theme because it fixes various conflicts with the theme options, builder not loading and plugin conflict. If the issue still persists after updating the Pro theme to the latest version, we should check your admin dashboard to check what error causing the issue by giving the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a,

Just updated to Pro 4.0.8, cleared site cache, browser cache. Editor Builder still not appearing, and embedded videos still not appearing on the frontend, but still appears on the backend. I will send a secure note with credentials now.

Hello, @littlesprouts,

Thanks for sharing the credentials. I went ahead checked your site dashboard it seems that there is a plugin conflict issue because of that the builder preview is not working. I would suggest you temporarily deactivate the Popup Maker plugin and then check it again. After plugin deactivation, it works fine at my end. Please check screenshot given in the secure note.

Let’s focus on the video problem.
I checked your site it seems that you are using our “Classic Embedded video” element to render the video. I tested with V2 version "Video " element and it is working fine in both larger and smaller devices as well. I would suggest you use the updated version of “Video” element.

Thanks

Thank you!

Odd that the Classic Embedded Video element stopped working, but I did switch it to the Video element, and now the videos are working fine. I do have a lot of pages, and can’t remember where I have videos, so I guess I’ll switch the elements as I come across the errors.

The Pro builder is appearing as normal now with the Popup Maker plug in deactivated. Do you have a recommendation of an alternative to Popup Maker that won’t conflict with Pro?

Again, thank you for your help!

Hi @littlesprouts,

As a replacement for the Popup Maker, I suggest that you will use the ConvertPlus plugin and you can install it for free because it is one of our bundled plugins. You can check for more information about ConvertPlus here.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.