Issue with Standard Testimonial Carousel Slider using marquee autoplay after update

Hi,
After recent updates the Standard Testimonial Carousel Slider from the sliders pack does not work in marquee animation.

The auto scroll affect is out of sync and just jumps around out of order. Will provide example in secure message.

Thank you.

Hello @cmelnik,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey @cmelnik,

We cannot check your site at the moment because the given password isn’t working for us. Please double check it.

• See the secure note below

In the meantime, play around with your Speed and transition delay in your Slider Container element settings.

Best Regards.

Hi @cmelnik,

The Standard Testimonial Carousel Slider highlight or focus the slide one by one when that is in the center. The Autoplay > Marquee scroll or slide automatically in mentioned speed, and that does not calculate the center point of the slider and highlight or focus the slide when it is not in the center, which might be creating the confusion in your case. I would suggest you disable the Autoplay or use the Interval option to get rid of this problem.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Understood. It did work previous to the recent updates to 6.xxx as marquee.

I did pivot and change to interval on the one in use on the main site but has hoping that it could be corrected as it had worked before.

Thank you.

Hi @cmelnik,

I will compare this with the previous version and will discuss it with our development team on this.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.