Issue with Cornerstone after transfer

I recently tranferred a X theme website to a different domain using all-in-one WP Migration Plug-in. I have done this before and have had no issues in the past. This time, everything tranferred over as usual but when I actually went into cornerstone to edit, I started encountering various issues. Any page I edit the headlines reformat to a color and size that I did not want automatically. Although it still appears correctly in cornerstone, as soon as I save it, the headlines again are changed. Please let me know what I can do to fix this.

What it looks like in Cornerstone:

What it looks like in actuality after save:

Error with link pasting: this is what it looks like in cornerstone

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

I believe I posted the secure note correctly, please let me know. Thanks

Hi,

I am getting this trying to access your site.

Do you mind turning that off temporarily so we can check.

Thanks

What is your originating IP?

Hi,

Regretfully we cannot provide you an IP. We have several staff working from across the world in different timezones. Providing an IP will only allow that one particular staff who might be off duty at the time you have allowed it to view yourWP dashboard. It is best that you temporarily disable the IP filtering so that any of our staff on duty can check your site and be able to figure out and resolve the current issue that you are having.

Thank you for your understanding.

I have removed the filter. Can you try again now?

Hey There,

GEO IP filter is still on.

Please disable it so that our staff can log in and check your site.

Thanks.

Is there any way I can get a single support person to assist me. There is no way to disable the geo-ip filter, but I can allow access with a specific IP. Is there any way this is possible?

Hey There,

Please be advised that we have several support working in shift 24/7 and around the globe. I am afraid that providing one IP is not option. Doing so may take your thread a little bit longer to respond because you’ll end up waiting for that person to be online or for his/her shift. Other staffs on duty may not be able to help but left the thread unanswered.

If you can response within the next 4 hours, you may use this and I may be able to login and assist you.

Thanks.

Can I still use this IP? I don’t care how long it takes as long as it is fixed within the next week or so. Thanks

Hey There,

Yes you can. If you response in the next 6 hours, I will be able to check and response this thread again.

Regards.

It should work now. Can you please take a look? Thanks

Did you attempt to log-in?

Hello There,

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I was able to login and checked the pages. I wasn’t able to load the page in Cornerstone. The icons were not showing. And I see several JS errors on the page.

First, please make sure that you have meet the system requirements to run WordPress. Your MySQL version is 5.1.73 which does not meet the requirement. Please check this to see all the requirements: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

To resolve the icons not showing, please check this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-font-awesome/200

Hope this helps.

I updated my SQL and the icons are showing for me. However, I am still having the same issue of differences between the preview and how it looks after it is saved. Should i delete cornerstone and then redownload it?

Hi there,

Thank you for turning off the GEO IP protection as I managed to access the dashboard. I tried to check a page using the Cornerstone plugin and found out the problem seems to be the partial load of the file below:

That Javascript file is an essential part of the Cornerstone and it seems that it is not loaded correctly. Kindly upload that file again and I guess this is due to this problem:

So you will need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to whitelist that file.

The content of the file will be changed in the upcoming release of the theme and the Cornerstone to avoid the false alarm regarding the virus detection.

Thank you.

This did not fix the issue. I attempted to delete cornerstone and redownload but now my cornerstone file is nowhere to be found on my dashboard in apex or in wordpress. PLEASE HELP