Issue with Cornerstone after transfer

I was able to reupload cornerstone, but the issue is still not fixed. Please help me to resolve this issue it is extremely frustrating

Hi,

Geo IP is enabled again so we could not further check your site.

Thanks

This is indeed impossible to do. We are from different parts of the world and it is not possible to fi a thread to one support staff.

I wonder if you contacted your hosting service provider to whitelist the file? Just uploading will not do the trick.

One important test that I insist that you do is to move your website to a temporary test server or your local machine and test the case there.

It is very important to know if we are on the right track to troubleshoot the case.

See if it is working ok on your local machine or test server.

Thank you for your understanding.

Prior to my website transfer, Cornerstone was working perfectly fine. Following the transfer, this issue started occuring. The hosting server said that the file is not being blocked in any way. I have deleted cornerstone and redownloaded it, and there was no change. The following JS Errors appear:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (fontawesome-webfont.woff2, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (fontawesome-webfont.woff, line 0)

I am now using a different hosting server, but I can not for the life of me figure out what the problem is.

I added a the files in that location which did not seem to do anything. Here are the JS errors I am currently getting:

Hello There,

Could you please add again my IP which you can find in my previous reply above?
This is to make sure that I can view the site and re investigate for mentioned errors.

Thank you.

I never removed your IP, so you should still be able to enter the site

Hey There,

I just visited your site and this is what I am seeing:

Please whitelist the IP.

The IP has been whitelisted. Sorry for the late response

Hi there,

Would you please kindly give us the login information of the new server that you say you moved your website and testing? How come the new server also has the Geo-blocking feature?

It seems that the test server you chose has the same problems!

Please install the plugin below:

Then make a backup of your website and send it to a file sharing server. Then give us the backed up file URL and we will download the whole website and test the case ourselves here.

That will be the ultimate test to see if the problem is from your server or not.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.